Friday, January 8, 2010

80's Hair and Makeup and Costume?

Please help I'm going to an 80's party and I need ideas for make-up, hair and costume. Please tell me and dont suggest buying a wig I've already thought of that.I have a straightening and curling iron to work with and also lots of hairspray.Please suggest ideas I will appreciate all answers THANKS LOL80's Hair and Makeup and Costume?
This is fun. I remember in the 80's I wear my hair big! (The bigger the better). Try tissing your hair big and use lotsa hairspray. Blue eye shadow and glossy lipstick. I wear contrasting color clothes like layering blue, red, neon green and orange and oh acid wash baggy pants! LOL80's Hair and Makeup and Costume?
try and find a neon colored outfit, plastic jewelry, slouchy socks, and tease, tease , tease you hair, as big as you can get it.
wear a neon shaded dress %26amp;plastic jewellery,glossy lipstick%26amp;tease your hair so much.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment