Friday, January 8, 2010

My Hair!!!!.... My Makeup!!!!....My Skin!!!!....?

makeup: I need makeup ideas for my homecomin which is Feb. 3rd (saturday)





skin: how do u get the orange out of your spray tan QUICK!





hair: I need a good hairspray and what do I tell the hairstylist to do to it when I go get it done saturday








Details:: I have blue eyes, blonde hair a little past my shoulders and my suit is black with blue stripes!








thanks much %26lt;3My Hair!!!!.... My Makeup!!!!....My Skin!!!!....?
First let's talk about the orange colored spary tan, get an exfoliating pad like a Buff Buff with a little lemon juice, seriously. Soak in the tub first for 30 minutes.


The good news is the skin should ';slough off'; before Feb. 3rd. don't put anymore self tanner on.





For your make-up, since it is an evening event, use black eyeliner and black mascara with light colored eyeshadows witha hint of shimmer. Make sure to get a foundation shade that matches your skin, don't try to go too dark. Wear a Tan coled blush and pink lip gloss.





For your hair, ask your hair dresser which hair spray is best for your hair type- they know best.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment