Friday, January 8, 2010

Need help with prom hair and makeup?

Here are pictures of my dress and me:





http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/ashiebashy/Picture030-1.jpg


http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/ashiebashy/Picture078.jpg


http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/ashiebashy/Picture077.jpg


http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/ashiebashy/Picture076.jpg


http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/ashiebashy/Picture075.jpg





I dont know what hair styles would look good with this or what makeup?Need help with prom hair and makeup?
I'd say you should dye your hair into a darker colour. Or could be lighter but not red! The colour should be even, without lines (or how they are called...) if I was your stylist, I'd dye your hair into almost black tone. You could have a lose updo so that few locks fall on face. What considers makeup, I think that black eyeliner or eyeshadows, few layers good-quality mascara and neutral lipstick (not colourless!) do wonders. By the way, if you don't like updos, you could have hair as it is in picture, it looks very natural and beautiful.Need help with prom hair and makeup?
you should wear blue makeup and maybe a light red lipstick and maybe curl your hair with pieces pinned up
I'm no hair expert, but I would say see if you can find some photos of Gwynneth Paltrow...she always has very elegant, simple, formal hairstyles.


The makeup...well that's my specialty!!!


Your dress is a beautiful color, and I think you should mimmick that color in your eye shadow, and go with a nude lip.


The colors I recommend for your eye are: Shroom by MAC as a highlighter, Deep Truth as your color (it's the color of your dress and it's a frost, so you'll see all the little flecks of color!!) and as far as your lip, try Lip Glass by MAC in Oyster Girl. You can keep it with you for when you need to re-apply. I would say if you can get to a MAC store or counter...do it :) they do an excellent job with prom makeup.


Have fun! you'll be gorgeous
As for hair styles, I would say experiment with different styles to see which one you like best, because the one that would ';look best'; with the dress may not be to your favor. For makeup, don't overdo it. I'm not a makeup expert, so I would not know what color would make your eyes stand out most, but I would go for neutral/brown tones. I'm sure you already know this, but just in case, make sure you don't put on the makeup that matches your clothing.
Try Hair Extensions!





http://www.ladylacewigsandhair.com





We have all types of hair extensions to include wefted extensions, seamless extensions, clip-in extensions, pre-bonded fusion strands, lace frontals for weaving closures, lace front wigs, full lace wigs, etc. We have it all, and all are made with True Human Hair.





We also have a new hair talk message board that you could join to discuss topics just like this!





Lady Lace Wigs %26amp; Hair... Most Original, Most Undetectable
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment