Friday, January 8, 2010

Homecoming Hair and Makeup!!?

ok my homecoming is in a week and I dont know what I want to do!! I have THICK blondish hair about to my armpits and it's naturally wavy! I have blue eyes and a heart shaped face! My dress is white w/black and pink w/ thin straps!! Homecoming Hair and Makeup!!?
Your dress sounds cute. I'd say wear clear gloss (but that's just me, I don't like brightly colored lips), use an eyelash curler, a little bit of liner, some mascara, and maybe something sparkly, like use gold glitter eyeliner, which will go nicely with the pink in your dress. Good luck!Homecoming Hair and Makeup!!?
Make an appointment with a nice salon and get a beautiful UP-DO, it will make everything come together!All you'll need after that is some mascara and a pretty lipstick!!
Uh shave your armpits?

No comments:

Post a Comment