Friday, January 8, 2010

So how does my hair and makeup look?

It looks lovely tonight.So how does my hair and makeup look?
Not to good I';M SORRY don't you have a mirror.So how does my hair and makeup look?
Really Ugly.





Sorry, it just looks horrible.
You just need a smile now.
If it fits your style and personality, it's perfect. And personally, I think you look great.
honestly,your hair is ugly as hell and i cant even tell about your makeup cause your eyes and half your face are covered.that look is not stylish and is not right for you at all.sorry to be so mean honey but you asked for our honest op ions and iam an honest gal.you could be pretty with the right hair style.
Perfect!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overdone
u look like a bitcch
ur makeup is gr8.jus need 2 change da hairdo
U LOOK LIKE A BUSTED KELLY OSBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
YOU UGLY PEICE OF S H I T GO BACK TO UGLY TOWN!
just lovely
if you like it then who cares

No comments:

Post a Comment