Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair color matching my makeup?

i just highlighted my hair with carmel and red highlights and my base color is a very dark brown...does anyone have any tips on how to do my makeup with my hair being those colors?Hair color matching my makeup?
I have brown hair and just recently did candy red and blonde highlights and i love them.


I use bronzer as blush and black/grey eyeshadow and a lot of eyeliner and mascara.


Lips- clear or shimmer lipgloss.Hair color matching my makeup?
apply your makeup with similar colors=)
use darker makeup like black eyeliner and mascara





never wear lipstick though
Any darker shade of brown for eyeshadow would work just fine. For eyeliner, you could use either black or dark brown. Try using a medium rouge for the blush. As for lipstick, that would depend a lot on your skin tone. Good luck!
only if you want to look like a clown...


you should always have makeup that COMPLIMENTS your skin and eyes..


NOT your hair..(unless you want to look like a freak...then it's Ok.)
girll





go with red lipstick





hehe....alwaysss the way to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment