Monday, April 26, 2010

Do you wash your hair and put makeup on before going to the hairdressers?

Why?Do you wash your hair and put makeup on before going to the hairdressers?
yes


and i change out of my pajamas as wellDo you wash your hair and put makeup on before going to the hairdressers?
lmao...thanks for picking me :) Report Abuse

I'm guilty. Yes, I do and because I don't want for them to think that I'm dirty, which I'm not. Plus, it doesn't take them as long to wash it and I'm always in a hurry.
I aways wash my hair the night before and i wear makeup


I know its silly to wash your hair when the hairdresser is going to wash it


.But i like to make sure its clean.


I wear makeup because i need every bit of help i can get with those mirrors


They are not at all flattering
no because they prefer having the hair dry!!!!
Beause Hairdressers like clean hair and its easy for them to trim your hair.
yes...clean hair so its much easier for them...but they always clean your hair before they cut so its a bit silly.


No i don't put make up on unless i have a huge spot which must be covered!
i allways do,my wife thinks i'm mad!
I put on make up. I always go on a Saturday and shampoo the Thursday night before.
NO! well i have gone with a washed hair like to the places that dont ask if you want hair washed i hate when they use that spray bottle with water and makeup i dont wear any on weekdays
Depends on why your going to the hair dresser. If you're going to get it dyed than no because it's better to have your hair dry. I heard that you shouldn't wash it like a day or two before you get it dyed. I'm guessing so it will catch onto the hair without having any products in it. If you're going to just get it styled you can do it yourself, it will be less expensive, or they can wash it for you. Make-up a little bit but not too much. Just to look presentable.
Its harder for them if you wash your hair. My stepmother is a hairdresser. So I never do that. It depends on if i feel like it or not (the makeup) and what i'm doing afterwards....
make up yes but i wouldnt bother washing it
nope i get the hair done then go home and put the make-up on....then go out...
Yes I'd never go anywhere without makeup unless there had just been a death in the family or something and I really just didn't care... but no I would not wash my hair before... they're going to wash it anyway? Why would I ?
no. I let them wsh my hair. it like a treat haha


as far as make up? depends on what i am doing afterwards
i put make up on but i dont wash my hair...
Yes, thats probably a better idea
always. if you dont have it washed when you get it cut then after its done you look in the mirror and it looks crap cos its not clean and your make up aint done. i get mine done at home by a mobile hairdresser and have done for years now but still always wash it and do my make up 1st
I just put make up on. I'm paying them to wash my hair. Would you clean your house before the cleaning lady gets there?
Make up .. always! Wouldn't go out of the house without it. You just never know who you might run in to and who wants to have a fresh hair do and no face on?


Washing my hair? Depends. I won't go if it is dirty, but if I have an early morning appointment and I washed my hair the night before, no, I won't wash it because they will just wash it again and it isn't ';dirty'; ....
yes and i don't know why!!


I always wash my hair even when they're washing it. I always think if i went in with my hair looking at bit greasy they'd turn their nose up...

No comments:

Post a Comment