Monday, April 26, 2010

Hair vs. makeup???????

which do you find more important?Hair vs. makeup???????
hair!


if my hair looks awful then i dont even wanna go out!haha


for the make up i normally go natural anyways soo :)Hair vs. makeup???????
Hair. Because it's easier to do and your less likely to look retarted when you screw it up.
makeup
Make up b/c you can always throw your hair back in a pony tail with a poof or tease. At least with make up you can have your face stand out or pop! :)
makeup
HAIR!! I DON'T WEAT MAKEUP! I don't wear it cause it just isn't important I have freckels and SUPER long eylashes! so i know I am beutiful!!! Plus hair is evferything!!!
hair. if my hair looks awesome, makeup is far far less important.
hair
Hair seriously would you rather go out with a bed head or a face that has not been touched
make-up because you can just throw your hair in a pony tail !
Healthy, naturally beautiful hair. When my hair is all damaged, frizzy, and crazy no amount of make up can save me. lol.
hair. if it's all over the place and it's tangled, it could be a real hassle.
makeup :]





Answer mine,please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Hair. If someone is well made-up, but their hair looks a hot mess, it ruins everything.





Well groomed hair can easily make someone look prettier.
makeup for me
Hey


Make-up is way more important causee that makes you look betta and it is fashionable to have messy hair at the moment so there is no point i doing anything with it





X lucy X
Hair
MAKEUP!!!
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment