Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Poll: Hair or Makeup?

In the morning while getting ready for the day, which would you do first:





Your hair?


or


Your makeup?Poll: Hair or Makeup?
Makeup, that way if I run out of time to my hair I'm still ok, As long as the messy hair looks are still in! =]Poll: Hair or Makeup?
i only do my hair.





i dont wear makeup much anymore.


i used to, but im over it.





now i just straighten my hair everyday, and find something nice to wear, grab something to eat, brush my teeth, and im good.
Just do your hair, when you get older you'll thank me for not letting you put on that make-up and destroying a beautiful face
I do them simultaneously, starting with hair and ending with hair.
I do my makeup and then my hair. But sometimes I do my hair first and then my makeup.
I do a little bit of both. I blow dry my hair and then do my makeup while my hair naturally dries. It saves like 3 minutes of blow drying :)
HAIR BEFORE MAKEUP..
i don't wear makeup, so hair. (x


but if i did wear makeup, i probably would do it first.
Hair. I do my hair to decide how I'm going to wear my makeup.
Makup.


I wake up, get dressed, then put my makeup on.


I do my hair last.
my hair...its very important
Make up first
makeup,


then hair.









Hair.
Hair.
makeup then hair


you?
my makeup.
my hair
my hair
Ofcourse Hair! Coz.. when my hairs r set i feel better enuff ... rather than doing my make up first!
my make up. i usually don't do much to my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment