Monday, April 26, 2010

Ladies Poll: Hair vs. Makeup vs. Figure?

which is more important to you?Ladies Poll: Hair vs. Makeup vs. Figure?
Well....my figure could be better..my makeup...I'm a housewife who cares!....but my hair....Very very very important! oxoLadies Poll: Hair vs. Makeup vs. Figure?
I like my hair the best, but I don't do anything to it, so I guess maintenance-wise it's not that important. I don't wear makeup so it's not important at all. I go to the gym regularly, and like my figure just fine. So, I say my figure is the most important when it comes to what I focus attention on.
Figure, since I'm a figure skater.


I don't wear makeup, except for competitions.
Figure. I try to eat healthy and exercise. You use less makeup as you age and hair can be changed easily.
Figure


Hair


makeup





in that order although icould care less for makeup





If Im happy with what i have im cool





:]
Figure.
figure, hair, then makeup. It's a rare occasion that I wear makeup
Figure for sure...., with a Nice Figure, comes Hair,and makeup.
definitely figure first (probably why i'm dieting lol) then hair! makeup...ehh well i dont wear that much
No matter how fat or skinny you look the hair does it all
make up and hair...
Figure...i dont wear make up
figure...its your health!!=]
HAIR!
Hair
Hair
Judging by the way i look, Neither!





I'd rather be a Good Person :)
Make up for sure.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment