Wednesday, April 28, 2010

School tommorrow - hair and makeup?

Okay I have medium brown hair with natural blonde highlights.


I was thinking about washing it tonight(well yeah)


and brushing through it,then blow drying,curl a few bits, and put some curl boosting thing in. Also I have very thick hair.


Also I need to know what kind of makeup(colors basically)


I should wear.





Please-(no ';well i dont know if you are allowed to wear this a your school';)


Don't hold back!





~thanksSchool tommorrow - hair and makeup?
I would say just keep it pretty and simple for the first day.


Blush, Mascara, VERY light eyeliner and lipgloss.


You don't want to over-do it your first day.





Good luck! =]School tommorrow - hair and makeup?
I'm sure you will look pretty for school tomorrow.


I hated my first day of school each year.


It meant the beginning of another long school year and another long time til summer vacation again.





If I were in school again, I would probably ask you out if I saw you tomorrow.
it subtle but pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment