Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Homecoming Hair and Makeup!?

Ok so now that I'm done with everything else, all I need is how to do my hair and makeup on homecoming night.





I have an off-white colored dress with diamonds and silver shoes with diamonds. My hair is a little longer than medium length like this and it's black. I have sideswept bangs that I can't decide if I should pin up or leave down. I have big brown eyes!





I want to look amazing for homecoming so please help!!Homecoming Hair and Makeup!?
I would have your hair half up and half down





Smoky blue eye, Nars Orgasms blush cream.. and a very soft pink lip! Homecoming Hair and Makeup!?
You should put it in a LOW side ponytail and curl it!! and for your bangs french braid them back into the ponytail if you know how to do that. if not, then just leave your bangs down or pin them back with a cute bobby pin. for your makeup, just do it how you normally do it but if you want add a little extra eye shadow. i reccomend using a dark brown eyeshadow. heres some pictures of my hair on prom last year:





http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n4/Ri鈥?/a>


http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n4/Ri鈥?/a>


http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n4/Ri鈥?/a>
check www.kireimakeup.com for makeup tutorials and tips..ask for a certain makeup tutorial look and we'll post it for you! =)





brown eyes girl looks good with any eyeshadow, esp. plum/purple. You might even want to try a soft smoky eyes look to play up those big eyes of yours. =)
i can help you out!


email me .. ill fix you up..


.. i love doing this ... experienced

No comments:

Post a Comment