Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How could i style my hair & do my makeup to look my best; [myspace album;alot of pictures]INeedLotsOfAnswers!!?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>How could i style my hair %26amp; do my makeup to look my best; [myspace album;alot of pictures]INeedLotsOfAnswers!!?
for you hair i love the cut! i think you should die it a dark brown or a black. and put a purple high light in it. also for the make up put black eye liner on and mascara. and put a thin layer funky color eye shadow.How could i style my hair %26amp; do my makeup to look my best; [myspace album;alot of pictures]INeedLotsOfAnswers!!?
Ummmmm idiot this is the hockey section. So your looks which are probably slutty are irrelevant.
your a fake scene poser.





just wake up





all of you scene people try to be different but your all the same.








FAKE!
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment