Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Help!Hair and makeup advice?

Okay so Im really sick of what ive been doing with my make up and my hair so I need some ideas.


http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm32/鈥?/a>


^^thats me


please no rude comments im already self concious enough about putting this up here dont make it worse.


Any ideas?Help!Hair and makeup advice?
umm try:


tying ur hair up in a really high ponytail or in a bun - it's v. clean and chic, or curling your hair.. plus ponytails can be cute too





with makeup:


the less the better, really! maybe just line your top lid and use some tinted lip balm and you're good to go..





:) you're cute btwHelp!Hair and makeup advice?
umm first of all start off with a new hair cut. then only put on some eye linner. it looks like u really dont take it off. all i put on is foundation adn a powder lgihtly. not alot. when ur doing ur make up dont try to look fake either.
dw ur fine... you should use more coloures in your make up and maybe get your hair cut thats always a big change for me :) and jst experiment find out what works for you and what makes you feel mot comfortable.
Get a Fohawk or Buzz cut.
I think you have a great shape to your face. I would just pull the hair back to show your face more. I am into wearing a good moisturizer all the time.. A little mascara and eye liner and lip gloss is a must. nothing more is needed especially with your complexion. I think your skin tone is great, so less will probably be best for you.
Try using a light eyeshadow (like a pink or a cream) on top, no bottom eyeliner and liquid eyeliner on top. This is cute 'cause it's girly! For the hair...try putting your hair in a loose ponytail and leaving your bangs (i think you have bangs right?) out.
Hey ; well first of all, you're really pretty.


You shouldn't be so self consious. =)


So, I can see that your hair is all straight %26amp; everything,


and that's a main style nowadays. I think your hair would look


good curly. Use a medium to small curling iron and wrap small-ish sized hair strands around the curling iron in a spiral pattern to get a fresh and wavy look. That usually works for most hair types -- I do that with my hair and my friend's. =)


The bang poof thing is also really in. I like that, I'd keep it.


It goes with any hairstyle, too. =D





Makeup -- the basic black eyeliner and mascara is the modern style. If you wanna go all out for a sweet Friday night out and what not, haha, put more liner on the top, and really pop out your lashes. It gives a good edge to your face and eyes. Also, try adding more color ; don't cake on the eyeshadow, but just enough on the edge of your eyelids so that it's noticeable.


Also, if you want just like something simple that doesn't look too caked on ; put on a little bit of gold bronzer just along your cheek bones. It'll make the bone structure of your face stick out more.








Hahaha wow, that was so long.


Sorry I made you sit here and read all that xD


But, I hope some of that stuff'll help you out.


Good luck!











-- Airin
As i saw your pretty! and your hair too and long so you can put on a pink or white headband. The makeup good for you is a natural one like for example : Just put on a cream with your skin color then power, a light purple shadow and a pink or light orange lipstick. you'll look great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment