Monday, April 26, 2010

I have dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes, what kinda makeup should I wear that would look really good?.?

stick with light skin tones like ivory if your planning on using cover up. Dark skin with some blonde hair isnt the best ';turn on';.


also, use some darker skin toned eyeshadow and thin eyeliner.





If you going for a ounkish look though (still use light toned make up) and a blod color for eyeshadow, but always oput some skin colored eyeshadow just above the colored eyeshado and semi think eyelinder across the eyelash line and just under the eye I have dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes, what kinda makeup should I wear that would look really good?.?
girly girl: light pink with a little of eye liner and mascara


punk:2 thick layers of black eye liner and grey shadow with alot of mascara





hope this helped=)


I have dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes, what kinda makeup should I wear that would look really good?.?
skinnn tone eyeshadowwww from MAC


blush from merle normannnn


goodd comboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment