Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best makeup colors for someone with very fair skin, Blue eyes, and brown hair?

nooo pastel colors...deeper color like a darker blue...and try mixing gray with other colors like purple and green....because you have blue eyes you dont really want to put on pinks and colors like thatWhat is the best makeup colors for someone with very fair skin, Blue eyes, and brown hair?
Warm colors on the eyelids. Don't go too dark. Bronzer to give your face the sun-kissed look.What is the best makeup colors for someone with very fair skin, Blue eyes, and brown hair?
Go for natural colors and looks when you choose makeup. If you feel the need to wear base makeup, keep it very sheer. Leave the heavy makeup and over-made faces to the pole dancers.
I think you should use blue for your eyeshadow.





Blush or Bronzer, since your fair-skinned.





And something light like pink for your lip color.





Reds work too for your lip color.
I have this exact same coloring, brown hair, blue eyes, very fair skin.





On my eyes, I use black brown mascara, brown eye liner (black is too harsh for me, unless it is special night out).





As for eyeshadow I usually use a light brown or neutral gold for regular everyday wear, I use physicans formula Classic Nudes. If I am going out I will use dark brown. Sometimes I will use a light pink or wine color.





I use a really light pink blush, it is a bare minerals face powder ';Rose radiance';. It gives just enough color without being overpowering.





Lipcolor is probably my biggest problem. I had a hard time finding something that is nice that isnt too bright and overpowering on me. I really like Blushberry by Covergirl Trueshine. I also like Maybelline Superstay Gloss in Grape Glimmer. It is a little darker but nice for special occasions.
For the eyes you would need (natural look) a soft pink , light brown and a mild shimmery gold , a more neutral lip color with nice gloss to it and a Black/Brown mascara, if you would like to go to my website you can pick all of your features and do a virtual make-over right there and see the results , It is alot of fun and informational, www.marykay.com/shelbyhiltz


if you would like to go into a more dramtic look you can always put some green or darker brown on, go check out my site , you will love it !
try a light pink or purple. that should look pretty.
Blue,white and pink.
I think you should try to just find make-up that suits your skin type as well as tone. IF you have dry, oily, or combination skin, try to get a brand of make-up that suits your skin type. This way you make-up lasts longer throughout the day and wont clog your pores as much.





Try to wear colors that go with your eye color and hair color, never ever try to match your outfits, contrary to what people have done it is not always beneficial to the person who does it. Certain colors do not even suit certain people. To make sure you never go wrong (unless the color is a neutral like black or brown) stay away from trying to match your colors to your outfits...





Since you have fair skin it should not be that hard to find a color being that most make-up corporations play up to Caucasians and those of European descent. Hope this helped!
A light, peachy pink blush, brown eyeliner, and light pink lips. Anythings to dramatic will look like you are trying to hard. (Unless you wanna go Gwen Stefani, and wear barely any makeup with bright red lips, that is awesome!) Also maybe try some light bronze colored eye shadow. Another look would be bronze shadow and cheeks. This will amp up the color in you face. Hope I helped!!!
A pinkish-brown....=)
None.

No comments:

Post a Comment