Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need new hair and makeup.HELP?

im tierd of my ';look';





i have long-ish to like my boobs length hah


its really thick and dark brown


angels but no bangs


its naturally curlly; not like crazy tho


i have a round-ish head


average size?hah





and for my makeup i have hazel eyes


everyone thinks thy're a relle pretty color


so i try to bring it out with my eye makeup.











anyyy ideaas?!?!?














thankss;]Need new hair and makeup.HELP?
wear a little bit of jet black eyeliner.side bangs are always cute, and maybe you could darken it.[:Need new hair and makeup.HELP?
i would get a cute bob-type haircut, because it sounds like that would really help you. i would apply some brown eyeliner to the inside of your eye, curl your lashes, apply some clear mascara, some coffe eyeshadow until your crease line, nude lipgloss and liner, and you're done!
What type of makeup are you looking for? I usually tend to go natural. It's hard to find natural where I live. Haha.


My eyes are normally brown, but turn hazel-ish in the sun(weird), so to bring out my eyes, I usually line my top lid with a light brown liquid or gel eyeliner, and line my bottom with a white eyeliner to make me look awake. Then I just curl my lashes, add mascara on my top and bottom lashes, and that's it for the eyes. No eyeshadow, no eyebrow pencil, only eyeliner and mascara. And for cheeks, I am very tan already, so most of the time, I just like a light, peach color to give me that ';flushed'; look. i like to use NARS blush in orgasm. =) I like to look natural. Just depend on natural beauty.





As for hair, I can't help you there. I get my hair guy Raymond to do my hair, and I have naturally stick straight hair, so my hairstlyes will probably not work for you. Lol. But hey-add some mousse or textureizer to your hair and scrunch it to give it a beachy look.
well if u wanna change your look, hair-you should get some high lites maybe a dirty blonde type that's so cute


makeup-get a zesty brown from mac and mix it with a gold type of shadow, mascara were a dark brow , eyeliner- were a dark brown also

No comments:

Post a Comment