Monday, April 26, 2010

Hair vs. makeup?????

which do you find more important?Hair vs. makeup?????
Hair. Make-up can look really gross when done incorrectly. (which many people do and don't even realize it)Hair vs. makeup?????
Hair, but that's because I love my hair. I've been growing it out for years. I can go without cosmetics and look fairly decent, but I like my hair to be nice. Plus, makeup usually annoys me more than anything else. I try and reserve it for special occasions.
well if you're willing to wear a snazzy hat of some sort then hair isn't a big issue or if you plan on spending a sunny day outside wearing shades then makeup won't matter much either. i think makeup...but that's only cus i'm willing to wear a stylish hat.
Hair.. I never started wearing make-up until this year, and I usually forget to wear it. I have glasses, so it really doesn't matter about make-up for me.
Definitely hair because it is a part of your body and therefore should be taken care of. Where as make up is cosmetic and is not necessary.
hun-BOTH!!!!!!!!!!





you have to have both, its ghetto if u dont.





please answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
listen both are so important 2 look great u know what i mean if u wanna look nive its just yr hair if u wanna look great %26amp; sexy u have 2 use both
I don't think women should wear makeup. It makes them look fake, takes away their natural beauty... so hair, I guess.
hair definately hair
MAKEUP :]
hair can make a person look really pretty or really not so pretty.


many guys prefer no make up on a girl,


so my answer is hair :)
for me its makeup
Depends. Usually for me it's my makeup.
makeup.
hair. definetly
I think a womans hair is sexy, so the hair
Hair. I really don't have to wear much makeup.
Hair☮=)%26lt;3
Hair
Haha...May i say .. Both?
hair!!!make up wrinkles your face unless its only on your eyes
hair, because it represents my style
hair
hair
for me hair
hair for sure
mm.


hair
hair
hair.
hair.
hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment