Monday, April 26, 2010

Hair and makeup?

i really wanna try some thing different. i have green eyes and brown hair. what color eye shadow and eye liner would suit me? also i have a square face and i want to get layers in my hair but my hair is thin so would i still be able to do that? and would a side fringe suit a person with that shaped face?Hair and makeup?
like me green eyes brown hair i had breast cancer last year and hospital ran a course look good feel good and the colours they picked for me were browns dark on bottom light brown on top truly amazing and never wear pink as lipstick keppit light browns or light plum worked great for me and i m still getting compliments good luck .x no hun don t get layers if your hair is thin keep it long with a tilted fringe if you know wat i mean it ll help ya and make ya feel different .

No comments:

Post a Comment