Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If we all had wardrobe people and hair and makeup people, wouldn't we look as good as celebrities?

We already do, we are more REAL.. Celebrities are the ones that need ALL the help they can get, hence is why they have such a crew to work around the clock for them.. Of course there always exceptions.





It is only those who have been tricked into believing they are not beautiful enough, to admire and emulate them.If we all had wardrobe people and hair and makeup people, wouldn't we look as good as celebrities?
I already doIf we all had wardrobe people and hair and makeup people, wouldn't we look as good as celebrities?
without a doubt. especially me. i'm a girly girl. so getting make-up and hair done all the time wouldn't be a problem for me at all
yeah but who's gonna make the hair and wardrobe and makeup people look good?
Yeah we would. They are humans too and can sometimes look tore up just like any of us, despite all their efforts.
definitely better
only if we get the pastic surgery too hahah but I'm not into the Barbie look
maybe... maybe...
That's very much possible..
yes we would
reinstall it
Who said we don't look as ';good'; as the celebrities? Have you ever seen what they look like without their faces painted up? A big majority of them look worse or just like us each and everyday. I myself am very proud of the way I look for my age. I have taken very good care of myself and ';KNOW'; I look good.
Many would, but for some it'd take a damn good hair/makeup person to make them beautiful. That'd probably be me.
Hell Yeah! I wish I did have that! That would take a load off of me in the morning!
celebrities look good? I thought that was just all the media?!
for the most part, yes....There are always a few not so good looking people out there, lol its just like anything else...but some people are just good looking no matter what, in any situation (works for both men and women) The celeb thing makes me sick....
--禄 Yes, we would. Have you seen celebrities without their makeup? They look terrible. Most common people look way better than them without makeup and hair.
Of course we would.
we'd prlly look better!
Absolutely!!! Take a look at Oprah's before and after pictures! lmao.
for sure. Money makes anyone look better.
You tell me





%26lt;=== professional photo shoot with all the effects
not if you believe in ';natural'; beauty!





i do... and most people look a lot better without the sprays jellies..powders..chemicals..ointments..鈥? whatever else is used today.. in that crapy business!!
We sure would......maybe even better!








lady

No comments:

Post a Comment