Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Help with Hair and Makeup!?

If I straighten my hair everyday but use straight iron spray will it damage it when i am older!! What are some good ways to do my makeup that is really cute!!





Pics.Help with Hair and Makeup!?
Your hair should be fine if you give it a break once in a while. And a good and quick makeup look is suprisingly basic and cute. Apply foundation if you dont have a good complexion. Use mascara and just a little eyeliner...try to stay away from black its very harsh. And if you want to go a little further, use a shimmery apricot eyeshadowHelp with Hair and Makeup!?
If your putting heat on your hair with or without a spray, its going to damage your hair. Don't get me wrong sprays do help, but its not going to prevent all damage either. I use a leave in conditioner and my hair always feels soft and healthy. Also try changing your shampoo and conditioner after some time. your hair gets immune to the products you use. Hair masks work good too. And try not straightening your hair all the time. There are tons of cute looks you can do with wavy and curly hair =].





I like putting on thick eyeliner and have my lashes curled.


Love white liner for my waterline, which can help your eyes look bigger.


And adding color to your liner can help a simple look pop.
No. I use any products that are for straightening hair to protect against damage from the hair pulling and causing it to break off. I'd say just look around at different hair products for damage protection for hair styling on the bottle. Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide it's usually like $14.00 but it lasts a while and is great for protection from heat and damage, it also removes frizz from hair.





Make up - natural colors are the best to use for casual days. Guys don't like when girls over kill on make up it kind of makes them look trashy as in easy to nail. Pretty girls don't need heavy make up. Confidence is when you use natural colors on those casual days. You're still trying to look nice but you know your pretty and that's all that matters. Soft pinks, greens, blues and etc is not over kill. They're cute! Take my advice because, I'm 18 years old an have the most amazing boyfriend I could ever ask for along with friends.
use heat protection for example serum





for makeup start with the basics mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss then look around for new looks

No comments:

Post a Comment