Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GH Didnt Lou Lou Look Awesome Today? Her Hair ;Dress; Makeup?

shes really fixing herself up and shes looking older she looked like a kid when she first came on the show[eat your Heart out Maxie] lolGH Didnt Lou Lou Look Awesome Today? Her Hair ;Dress; Makeup?
Lulu is looking more sophisticated than she has ever been, and i love it.


i do like maxie, but she hogs all the fashion,


its nice to see lulu shine!GH Didnt Lou Lou Look Awesome Today? Her Hair ;Dress; Makeup?
Absolutely looked great! Love this new grown-up look! I always love watching Lulu and what's more, I love the way she had Maxie's back -- for some odd reason ~~ (didn't really get that, but oh well, we'll find out soon enough)





I love Maxie and Lulu equally and wish they would just dump the guys and become great friends, but in soapland, that isn't the way it goes.





Here's to Lulu and Maxie -- two great characters!!
Yes - i will agree with everyone here. This is the first time in a long time that lulu really looked all grown up. This proves that she can handle what ever is thrown her way. Remember people - she is a Spencer and she is her father daughter. Pus - i do not want to see her with Ethan. I think lulu is to good for the likes of Ethan love.
I was astonished too,....when I seen her walking in, I was whoooaaa what happened. Maybe they want her look to be more grown up now. I am still wondering if maybe Ethan Love is Robert Scorpio's son, so Lulu could hook up with him....I think he is way hotter that dark Johnny.





GH just got hot stories going on....its my fav soap!
Yes this is the best she has looked in a while, she is a very cute girl! I am excited to see her give Maxie a run for her money!
Maybe the fashion industry is finally starting to effect her!
She really did! Go Lulu! I was thinking about how great everybody looked today. GH has a smoking hot cast!
Yes! I didn't even realize it was Lulu at first.She looked very pretty and grown - up today.
I totally agree with you.
yes, i have to agree and i don't even like her!!
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment