Saturday, December 26, 2009

Girls have all the fun with personal appearance--cool hair styles, makeup, and style... agreed?

Was looking at hair dyes today and there's all this cool colorful stuff that looks good in long hair, and I realized, when guys dye their hair it looks awful.


Then I realize, wow, makeup, clothes (ever seen the chick's underwear selection? goodness it's huge), the works.. girls get all the fun with personal appearance.Girls have all the fun with personal appearance--cool hair styles, makeup, and style... agreed?
It's fun to have the opportunity once in a while, I will admit; and yes, there are days where I'm thrilled to have the options of flouncy skirts, pretty makeup, and such open to me.





However, the other 85% of the time, when I DON'T feel like having to look all dressed up, it's sort of a pain that I'm expected to wear uncomfortable shoes and perfectly matched clothes, and spend hours on my hair and makeup while a guy can just wake up, throw on anything, run a comb through his hair, and be done.Girls have all the fun with personal appearance--cool hair styles, makeup, and style... agreed?
it is great being a girl. all the things we can do, like give birth, dress sexy like in little black dresses, act girly and free and be alright. we are all beautiful in all shapes and sizes. you are beautiful. never forget that. we have so much to offer as females.
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment