Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A list of hair and makeup products...please?

ok, well i am fair skinned, wavy/curly hair, green eyes, dirty blond hair, and tons of freckles. not much acne..... but i need CHEAP!! like super cheap....i need prices, products, and where 2 get them. thanx a million!! p.s. i could use some skincare products 2....i'm 13.A list of hair and makeup products...please?
I know that you want products that are reasonable and certainly safe to use. I would suggest as follows:





COVERMARK is the answer to your concern. There is a product for those with sensitive skin. It comes in about four basic shades. It is WATERPROOF. This is excellent because it won't give you problems, working with it all the day long. It looks professional. Anyone to whom I've suggested the product, has been most complimentary about it. I have personally used it for decades. I don't wear make-up except for special occasions. When I do, I won't wear anything but Covermark. It can be found in the larger department stores and in drugstores as well. In any event, you can locate it online. The price is not too expensive. A little of it goes a long way. This gives you a long lasting quality product. I wish you much enjoyment with it. Peace!A list of hair and makeup products...please?
max factor from walmart is my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment