Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hair and makeup help!?

I just died my hair to a deep violet, and its normally a dark chocolate brown. But now with my darker hair, I'm unable to do my makeup how I usually do. I normally use a little extra eyeliner and darker colours, but now if I do, its way to dark and makes my face look a little awkward, i have blue eyes so I use brown shadows. Any ideas of how I can make it look better without having to go out and buy different colours of makeup?Hair and makeup help!?
don't use black eyeliner, try gray or brown, I have very fair skin, so I use brownHair and makeup help!?
thin eyeliner, a nude lip, and maybe a natural eye shadow
well i dont think you should have your makeup compete with your new hair color. what if you use like shimmery shades in peach, white, light brown and a little eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment