Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a tight dodger blue dress i wanna wear to a wedding but i dont noe how should i do my makeup and hair?

It's straless/comes to my knees/has little wrinkles in it*cute ones* not acual wrinkles/ %26amp; makes me look curvy. HEELP!I have a tight dodger blue dress i wanna wear to a wedding but i dont noe how should i do my makeup and hair?
you could do your eyes silver and white, that would really coordinate with the blue dress.


for your hair, down and curly, big curls, would look really pretty, and because its strapless it would cover more skin which is good. Because its a wedding (if its in a church) you should take a shawl or little jacket while the ceremony takes place. Keep the make up simple, so you don't look like you're trying to 'compete' with the bride.


Have fun!I have a tight dodger blue dress i wanna wear to a wedding but i dont noe how should i do my makeup and hair?
well is the wedding in the day or at night? Are you going to the reception too, where is the wedding reception(fancy place, or like a knights of Columbus)





I would go for light and natural makeup if its during the day, softer tones with you hair half up half down in a light curl,





If its at night, I would do a light silver eyeshadow since metallics are very in now, with a brighter lipstick, and your hair all the way down and curly!
Try wearing your hair down but slightly curled..
i am from de gehto

No comments:

Post a Comment