Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are some easy things I can do to make me look prettier, with makeup, or hair, or anything?

I'm not being cocky at all, but i'm not ugly. I'm happy with what I look like i'm just interested in things I can do so people will notice me more...Any ideas?What are some easy things I can do to make me look prettier, with makeup, or hair, or anything?
I would get your hair cut ever 6 weeks or so to keep it healthy. There are some very good products that are cheep at your local drug store for skin and makeup. Go online and check out new looks for hair and makeup from fashion designers. The View had a makeup artist on this morning go to their web site and check it out. I hope this helps.What are some easy things I can do to make me look prettier, with makeup, or hair, or anything?
can u post a pic of u?
Wear your hair down in a way that frames your face nicely. Put on a little blush so your face has a healthy glow. Wear colors that enhance your eye color. Don't over-do the make up, natural beauty is way more attractive.
little bit of eyeliner, do something different to your hair like maybe tease it down and flip it back up to add more volume. that might get you noticed
If you have brown eyes... purple liner will make them pop...


scrunch your hair


wear foundation over any discoloration and set it with powder


use the almay eyeshadows for your eye color...





Hope I helped! %26lt;3





Answer mine??


pleaseandthanks





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0WTc61xCZ5JCSkBWgbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090219173251AABdOXy
put on mascara and eyeliner! always duz the trick!


may i recommend covergirl lashblast mascara
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment