Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hair and Makeup?

I need some hair and makeup advice. First I'll describe what I look like though. I have blonde hair, light skin and deep gray-blue eyes.





I've been thinking about dying my hair again either a lighter blonde color, highlights, light brown, or strawberry blonde. Can you tell me which you think would look best on me?





As for make up, I would LOVE to try to stay natural looking and I was wondering wht type of make up and what colors I could use for this. Also, I want to make my eys stand out a little. So are there any techniques or any advice you could give me? Please and thank you!Hair and Makeup?
i think the strawberry blonde would be great on you.


to make ur eyes stand out get some earthy toned shadow, and if u want maybe a little mascara.Hair and Makeup?
Strawberry blonde would look very pretty.





Try some soft browns and camel colors for eyes, and/ or soft pinks and lilacs for the lips.
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment