Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need new hair and makeup.?

I have a tint of red in my hair, and its mainly a lighter medium brown, i have kinda dark skin, and really green eyes, with kinda light colored lips, my face is oval...i dont know if any of that helped but, how should i do my makeup? and what should i do with my hair??? I want a new color, i have never dyed it, and i want a natural look on my makeup. Any ideas?I need new hair and makeup.?
i wouldn't change your hair color because green and your hair color go really well together





if you want a natural look, put black eyeliner on your top lash line and black mascara. if you want it to be a little more intense but still natural, but a little brown eyeliner on your bottom lash line. then put some bronzer or blush across your cheeks just make sure not to put too much or you'll look like a clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment