Saturday, December 26, 2009

How many girls would make me wear girl clothing, makeup, and do my nails and hair too?

tall me what all you make me wear in girls clothing, makeup?


how you do my nails and hair too?





blue eyes tan skin long hairHow many girls would make me wear girl clothing, makeup, and do my nails and hair too?
ugh dont listen to these ppl. its gr8 that ur actually open about and standin up for urself. thers nothing wrong with being gay - in fact i have lotsa gay frends and gay ppl are the coolest ppl i know!!! umm as for hair and clothing.. it really depends what your style is. skinny jeans and cute, bright colors tops are nice. shoes... either pumps or converse, ive seen sum cool ones in pink and purple :D makeup - black eyeliner (looks great with blue eyes), mascara (black or dark brown), lip gloss (a nude color),and a tinted moisturizer that matches ur skin tone. Also, if you want to use a concealer, remember that when gettin a concealer you always get one 1 shade lighter than ur skin tone. remember this makeup rule: only play up one feature, either eyes or lips. thats why i recommended a nude lip color with the black eyeliner. as for nails, clear nail polish is always cute and goes with everything, and its the same with bright pink. Shape your nails by cuttin them and then using a nail file... shape them into either oval shaped or square, whichever is closest to your natural shape. as for hair, maybe cut it into layers?


hope that helps :PHow many girls would make me wear girl clothing, makeup, and do my nails and hair too?
I would make you wear a playboy bunny outfit, with black opaque stockings and some nice 8inch stiletto pumps. I would do your hair in a ponytail with bows, and some eye shadow, lip gloss.





Can i really do it to you please?
I know some gay guys who would love to force you into girls clothes. Post a photo, i could tease them with it.
are saying you wanna be a homosexual? if you are just say it and dont make this question as stupid as you.
what is up with you and these FLIPPIN questions?? i don't know what I'd do with you! JEEZ! stop asking these q's!
sounds like you have some issues

No comments:

Post a Comment