Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hey.............done with outfit problems now HAIR and MAKEUP problems?

Okay! I just asked about outfit problems because I am hanging with my beautiful bff! Anyways I'm pretty sure about what I'm wearing, just I don't know how to do my makeup! On my last question,someone gave me how to do my eyes, and that really helped, but I need help with the rest of my face! LOL, well I am going for a smoky look.Also, with hair, really anything cute/hot!


Any help appreaciatedHey.............done with outfit problems now HAIR and MAKEUP problems?
Here are some suggestions for your lips


If you want to go for a classic smoky eye look, lightly line lips with a natural color and add some sheer color in peach, caramel, or barely there pink.





You might try the Nude Lip look with your smoky eyes


If you want to add more drama to your look, line your lips with a darker lipliner and fill it in with a deep color to get that look from YSL, Dior and Armani beauty ads.





Both, the nude lip and the deep dark pout are very “it” this season. So, it’s up to you to decide which look is better for you.





And the last, but not least, don’t forget to put some natural looking blush on your cheeks. It will ad some color to your complexion.





http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu…


*this would be perfect for the smokey eye lookHey.............done with outfit problems now HAIR and MAKEUP problems?
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MakeupGeekTV%26amp;view=videos





I love ALL of these videos ;) I have tried every single one of these looks and they are gorgeous! Try these. Oh and always remember to use an eyeshadow primer on your lid before applying eyeshadow. This helps the shadow stay true to color all day.. ;)





Love,


Tabitha
i like the link that the first girl suggested

No comments:

Post a Comment