Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ladies: Do you do your hair or makeup first?

I do my hair firstLadies: Do you do your hair or makeup first?
Makeup, while my hair is still in a towel.Ladies: Do you do your hair or makeup first?
Yeah, I do my hair first too. Then makeup, which is pretty optional. Depends on where I'm going, how I feel that day (if I'm upset, pretty makeup makes me feel better), and how much time I have.
I do my makeup first.
i do my makeup, so that i don't get the oils from my hair on my face and cause pimples
i hardly use make up...so hair.
I don't usually wear makeup unless there is something special going on like a wedding in the family and I've got a zit I wanna cover cause I don't wanna be in the pictures with a pizza face





so in that case I'd do makeup first then hair
I do my hair first and my makeup last because I want my makeup to be fresh and last longer.
I brush my hair, first off, then do my cleansing routine. Then I test out the hairstyle, then test out the makeup, then I actually do the hair, and then the makeup, then I check for any spots I've missed or bits of frizz yet to be tamed...





Then I go read for a while (say an hour) because I love getting ready way before I need to.





Then I check myself over again, in case I look anything but perfect, and then - and only then - I can go out.








How I wish I was kidding with all of this.
I do my hair first then on my way to work in the car I put on my make-up!!
Makeup first
I do my makeup while the towel is still on my head. My hair is curly and the only thing I do to it is take the towel off of it. It just air dries by itself. Lucky for me because I'm too lazy to ever want to curl it or have to dry it. ;)
Hair bc i dont really wear a lot of makeup.
My makeup its easier with my towel on my hair
Hair first ,then my mascara and lip gloss and off I go!
makeup. I have naturally curly hair so it has a mind of its own. we have the understanding it is last.
My hair...I don't use makeup, it's bad for your skin.
hair
makeup
Makeup first. . . .lets my hair have time to dry longer then hair.
I never do both. It's one or the other.
i don't do my hair. it looks good enough. sometimes i use make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment