Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Homecoming hair and makeup?

Okay, so my dress is a few inches above the knee, dark blue and very sparkly, and its a halter. I'm mixed, black and white, so I'm like a slightly tan white person :) My hair is dark brown, shoulder length with lots of layers, and I have side bangs. I have dark brown eyes, and a pretty decent face shape, biggish lips, little nose. So I was just wondering how I should do my makeup and my hair. My dress is pretty flashy, so should I tone down my makeup? And how should I wear my hair? Thanks :)Homecoming hair and makeup?
I think you should do for makeup maybe a smokey eye, but like a silverish-gray and very light, not black, and for hair you should put part of the back into a bun, and let your bangs hang out. Have fun!Homecoming hair and makeup?
i think you should curl your hair and put half of it up. thats what my sister did and it looked really good! for your makeup, i think smokey eyes would look good. i hope you have a good time!
i think you should make you dress the main attraction. if you want to do a smokey eye then it shouldn't be a dark smokey eye. make sure you make the smokey eye with a dark blue to match. also if you want to show up your back, i think a simple up-do would look beautiful:) good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment