Saturday, December 26, 2009

Messed up makeup or Messed up Hair?

no one can look perfect during love making sooooo..Ladies, would u rather have perfect makeup and messed up hair..or perfect hair and messed up make up??





LOL guys how would u like to see ur women?Messed up makeup or Messed up Hair?
Yuor best answer...





LOL. Couldn't a guy (okay maybe just me ) have it both ways? Say you start off prim and pretty, wouldn't you rather like to end your love making session with both your hair and make up messed up?





I know this is how I like to end my romp in the hay.





When I take my woman to bed I like that she's all made up face, hair and nails, but when I'm through with her at the end of the night you better believe she''s gonna *** out looking like a hurricane hit her.





Some might say I like it that way. Would't you?Messed up makeup or Messed up Hair?
Messed up hair.
messed up hair

No comments:

Post a Comment