Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just dyed my hair wondering if i should change makeup?!?!?!?

I wear black eyeliner and mascara. I just changed my hair so that its this honey brown! I'm pretty pale and have blue/green eyes! What shades of eyeshadow should i use? Also general make up stuff!Just dyed my hair wondering if i should change makeup?!?!?!?
Don't base your eyeshadows on your hair color. It's best to use shadows that compliment your eye color and make it stand out. The general rule of thumb when applying makeup to your eyes is to go for an opposite shade. Blue eyes would use brown tones. Green eyes would use purple tones. Brown eyes would use blue/green tones.





The only thing I would change in your makeup regimen is the liner and mascara should be brown, as your hair color is lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment