Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Got the dress, just need the hair and makeup?

http://www.betseyjohnson.com/Evening_Str鈥?/a>





so that's my prom dress.


i'm asian. i'm also kind of pale, but not pasty white. yellow, but not all that tanned. any suggestions for make up?? i like the more natural look, but i know there always has to be something striking, like play out the eyes or lips. i hate the heavy duty, grandma, caked on make-up though. ugh.





hair too. any suggestions??Got the dress, just need the hair and makeup?
The dress is white so it would look great on a tanned body! Try a self-tanning cream, but don't overdo with it! Make your body look shiny and a bit tanned! On your lips try a pink lip gloss,and light shiny white eye shadow with eye liner on your eyes! I would like to have more info about your hair,color? A ponytail would be great! I'd go for a stylish and girlie style!! Have fun!Got the dress, just need the hair and makeup?
I think some pink eyeshadow on your eyes would be good. Since asian features don't include the double eye lid, the bright color will give your eyes a larger apperance and bring them out more. I wouldn't wear too much makeup with this, it is a very soft dress. If it were black I would wear more. Have you thought about maybe doing your hair in some loose curls? I would keep your lips a bit neutral, with a hint of pink or even red. Something to make them look full and pouty. I love asian features ^_^
i would suggest like a smoky eyeshadow liner black mascara and a little color on your cheeks then for your hair i would do some sort of updo like lots of curls (make sure it frames you face)
Cute dress!!





For hair, I'd suggest a high pony with a quiff/ raised section on top of your head. Backcomb the hair on top of your head so you can get the height, maybe finish with a cute head band to match the dress.





For makeup, I agree with the suggestions for gold eyes. I don't mean chucnks of glitter gold, I mean a fine shimmer gold. If you can get it, MAC pigment in Gold would be great. Perhaps play the gold in the eye up with a darker gold/brown, then make the lips a bit softer in a peachy pink.
your hair should be brownish tan and black a little scarlet with a touch of pink for you eyes a very light orange and little bit of yellow with blushy red only enough to last for how long the


prom is
I have a dress kind of like that too.


~eye-shadow I wore a soft touch of Gold


~lips I wore a dark red


~No blush


My friend is a make-up designer for celebrities and she did my make-up that way. It looked very nice!


~a little mascara and eyeliner
It's cute.


I think you should sweep your hair up and leave a few strands down at the front, which you curl.


Try focusing on your best feature. Liquid eyeliner perhaps?


If you want natural try maybe brown eyeliner instead of black.
I love that dress!


I'd say


Black Mascara


Gold and Pink Eyeshadow (gold first near lashes then a bit of pink in the crease)


Nude/Pink lip (I use a Covergirl concealer stick on my lips first, then put on a little bit of a ';barbie'; looking pink lipstick, plus the concealer holds on the lipstick!)


I don't know if asians hair is the same as other hair, but could you curl it? Curly hair would be adorable.


Is your hair straight? I think super straight hair would look really hott





If you want you can get Jergens natural glow, it works!! I just got it yesterday and I already love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment