Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have pale skin, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. please help me in makeup. ?

Make up help neededI have pale skin, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. please help me in makeup. ?
i have the same coloring i usually use dark brown or black eye liner all around my eye and then shadow it with something one shade lighter. then i use a little bit of pale powder to minimize shine and put a little bronzer on my T zone and then a sheer or brown gloss. I have pale skin, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. please help me in makeup. ?
try a really light powder...not too dark lips and not too light...dark brown mascara and liner. But really I don't know what you look like, so it's up to you to find something that works for you =)
you don't need help as much as you think you do. your pale skin makes you look good in light colors and your hair and eyes make it ok for you to wear dark colors. wear anything you want!
KRYOLAN
put dark brown makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment