Saturday, December 26, 2009

Im 17 but people think im 15,how can i look older? i have black hair & i use makeup?

Im 15 and people think IM 17. I never wear sneakers unless I'm going to the gym or camping. I dnt wear hoodies. I always carry a purse. I usually always dress up. I wear heels a lot. Maybe it's how I carry myself. I have shoulder length dark brown hair I wear makeup but not too dramatic.Im 17 but people think im 15,how can i look older? i have black hair %26amp; i use makeup?
Do you do anything with your eyebrows? Go to the nearest Supercuts and ask them to wax your eyebrows. That will make a big difference.Im 17 but people think im 15,how can i look older? i have black hair %26amp; i use makeup?
wear eye makeup...eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara
Tone down the make-up and you will look much older.
well dress hotter follow the fashion trend mabey your make-up sould be stronger i dono if you would look good with blond hair but if you do , die and short hair like paris hiltons new hair style
haha i have the opposite problem - i am fifteen and people think i'm seventeen


try to wear makeup but don't make the mistakes lots of younger people do - like too much eyeliner, overdoing the lipgloss, etc.


also you could dress in a more sophisticated style - trench coat, high heels, etc..
You might think it sucks now, but I promise you there will come a time when you wish someone would underestimate your age!





Here comes the crotchety old person in me鈥鈥檝e just reached the point where even the grocery clerks aren鈥檛 adamant about IDing me for alcohol purchases anymore. It鈥檚 like a big flashing sign reminding me that I鈥檓 actually an adult and there鈥檚 no freaking way that people are going to confuse me for a teenager ever again.
that's great
Don't go too trendy. As you get closer to college-age, your look should become more classic than your junior high and high school days. Make up wise, use more classic and earthy tones, especially in your blush and lip colors. Mascara is great, of course. Accessories make the most difference sometimes. Perhaps go for a black purse as opposed to a white one with pink polka dots lol.
i have the oppisite prob..im 15 and everyone says i look like im 18! .....maybe your wearin to heavy of makeup....go to a marykay consultent and ask them to book a party...thats were i learned how to do my makeup...and i learned the less you wear the better youll look! ....wierd huh! ...ut that doesnt mean go completly without if you dont want to ...just dont overdo it! ....another thing i dont do is try to dress ';sexy'; i wear what i want and want i think is comfy...mostly though a lot of times people think your younger or older by how you act! so try to make a great first impression and you should be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment