Saturday, December 26, 2009

JRock hair and makeup?

Background info:


I have extreamly curly hair about an inch past my shoulders; it parts in the middle with no bangs. I have chocolate brown eyes.





Looking for...:


A Jrock style that I can do every day WITHOUT STRAIGHTENING! I want something that I can wake up and fix for school.


JRock make up, mostly eyes, that isn't too intense! I want something that is different.





Thank you! Post ref pics if you can!JRock hair and makeup?
There isnt much you can do with curly hair in jrock. I have curly hair too and i just have to straighten it once in awhile.JRock hair and makeup?
Yeah.. the whole curly hair thing would cancel out the jrock look, sorry. Report Abuse

Yeah that sucks but how far are you willing to go to change your hair I mean you could try dread locks http://www.emobucket.com/displayimage-2-45.html *just a suggestion. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment