Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hair or makeup first?

Which is best to do first on a night out?Hair or makeup first?
Eat something - don't drink on an empty belly.Hair or makeup first?
Tie and clip your hair out the way, and do the make up first =]


Unless you intend to wash and/or dry it first. But then you can still do that then style it after you do your makeup lol
ur make up first so that if you hair gets in the way of ur face or part of it you can still put ur make up with ease.
I think makeup cause if you do your hair first it might get in the way of putting on your makeup...Thats what I do!
well wash your hair and put it up in a towel or dry it and put it back


do your makeup with your hair out the way


then straighten, curl ... your hair
makeup. i always do.
Probably makeup.


(:
makeup..it's like soo Essential to my Beauty regime
Hair then clothes then makeup.lol.


thats me.
Makeup.
I always do makeup first.


Usually I straighten my hair so I heat it up while I do my makeup so I dont waste time.
makeup
makeup
makeup :)
makeup
clothes then do your hair to make it suite, then do the makeup for the finishing shine :)
HAIR








THEN MAKEUP
I do my hair first. My hair is short and easy to style.
makeup then hair =)
i have a shower, do my hair, and then makeup
Hair first
Hair.


At least that's how I do it!
Hair
Make up then hair :)
Hair first and then make-up.
Makeup.


other wise your hair gets in the way.
makeup so u dnt get makeup/mascara things in ur hair
hair
well i don't really do my hair as it stays in one place





so make up
hair.
Hair. I don't want hair products and the blowdryer messing up my makeup. I always get stuff all over the place

No comments:

Post a Comment