Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vanessa anne hudgens hair!!!and makeup!!!?

can anyone give me links or tell me how to get vanessa anne hudgens hair smoothnes?what shampoo? and how do you get her eyes?! well the makeup on her eyesVanessa anne hudgens hair!!!and makeup!!!?
OMG we are like twins! I've been wondering how to get her look for the longest time too! And my name is Natalie S! Sorry that this doesn't help, but I just wanted to tell ya.


P.S. Have you seen the picture of her in the newest OK magazine-I know I sound obsessed, but I swear I'm not- how does she get her hair like that? Oh ya i dont tink youre going to get her exact products :)Vanessa anne hudgens hair!!!and makeup!!!?
One tip: Just be yourself.
yes be your self. Go by what you think is ';your style is';. Dont try to be someone your not. But if you kinda want to get her eyeshadow and mascara she wares black and dark colors and blackish hair or just take a pic in and get a store person and ask her/his oppinion but just be your self!!!





Miley Cyrus
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co鈥?/a>


i think she has long curly hair extinctions


looks like she is wearing a lot of mascara and lip gloss


http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us鈥?/a> (OMG Zac Efro is soooooo HOT...just had 2 say that)


http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/celeb鈥?/a>
why dont you just be your own person dont rock other peoples style because trust me you'll never get ';the look';
yeah im a stalker and know everything she uses








how should i know
um, a make up team and her hair she goes to a salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment