Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hair and makeup help?

Okay I have some big occaisions coming up! And I don't know how to do my hair and makeup. I have blonde hair that's medium length. Hazel eyes. Oh and my hair dosnt curl at all and it's super thin!





So I have graduation. I'm wearing a brown dress with pink flowers, and pink heels. Formal ish





I have a graduation party that's not formal. I'll probably wear shorts and a cute shirt.





And a dance that's pretty formal. I'm wearing a white dress with black flowers.





Thank you!Hair and makeup help?
you should make a bump on your head and attempt to curl the ENDs of your hair..





For makeup... maybe a nice black eyeliner around the rims of your eyes and a neutral color such as a glimmery brown also a nice touch of lipgloss helps :D





hope this helpsHair and makeup help?
The best answer I have for that one since I have brown hair hazel eyes and baby fine hair is wear a up-do for the formals ones and for the party wear a high ponytail.
The best way to be able to deal with makeup is to get this course. My wife bought this and to be honest, that stuff saved our marriage Lol.





That's the link: http://tinyurl.com/qnsorc
I guess u can check abt it here!


My usual site for beauty


http://www.readurheart.blogspot.com/
yue should do a smokey eye





and curl your hair pretty volumptious
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment