Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hair and MAkeup?!?

I was wondering how do you get your hair like the picture below? And dont just say hair curler, because I know there is much more yo it. Also please tell me what kind of makeup is she wearing and how is she wearing it. I am 14 and have very simular features as her.


Thankyou


http://hannahmontana.net/Hair and MAkeup?!?
First of all remember she has so many hair stylists doing it for her but, It looks like some basic black eyeliner along the bottom of the eye, but not all the way across. Possibly some clear or light pink lip gloss. The hair is probably done with, I know you dont want to hear it but.. Hair curler... But the curls are bigger and not all ';Boingy';.. I would say use a hair curler but spread apart your hair on the curler when you curl it so it will be a ';fuller, spread out, longer curl.'; Hope i could help...Hair and MAkeup?!?
4 the hair it looks like hers is all natural and u didn't say wat urs was...If ur hair is curly...I put gel (or watever u use 2 curl it) on then blow dry curly...I let mine dry then curl it wit a curly iron..4 that look I would do small/medium sections...But u could always go and have a perm put in
for hair i suggest sleeping in sponge rollers it will make your curls look more like a natural wave. use a nude color lip gloss other than that as far as make up i don't think she is wearing much
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment